Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Smell Like An AssTray

yes, you read that correctly. Bella has a broken heart ( I'm contagious) and I have a confused heart and was on the phone with the reciepient of my "I like you" speech, who finally gave me the "Quit freaking out " speech, who is at the moment getting over a cold I gave him ( I'm contagious) that was acquired NOT by making out, but by my selling him chocolate.

Long story short, I smoked too much tonight .

I still don't know whaddahell is actually going on, but I seem to be wising up to the fact that apparently, you aren't supposed to.

And this week I get to deal with turning down a job offer to go back to NYC to fling about fancy chocolates there. My slacking off idea backfired, I ended up in management, the I further impressed Super Upper Management, even the President, whom I hate because he made me cry like a girly weenie once......and working closely with him is precisely WHY I won't move back to NYC.......but this week I get to play "Let's negotiate" anyway.

On other fronts, having a libido again is not all it's cracked up to be.