Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Melancholy Puglet

I'mn almost unpacked..having go flitch some bookcases from the parents.

I have a new dessert catering thing coming up..happy happy joy joy

My new doctor wants my brain thourougly poked, since he thinks some of my ongoing issues could be related to either a half dead thyroid or one thats sent little thyroid soldiers to set up base camps in my armpits, or abdomen perhaps. Since I already have endometriosis that send rogue warriors to set up base camp on my bladder and bowels, this seems concieiable. Then I get a great brain scan to see if I have a piuitary tumor.

I'm mostly cranky because I have to do some fasting blood work and me and hungry are an evil sight to behold.

I'm also cranky because I'm a bit sad and lonely. I'm excited about my new life, but I havent met anyone yet I can bother who will play with me. I really wanna go play with someone, but I'm shy and dont do well at parties and bars.

That and my pregnant sister was over tonight, telling her pregnangt stories, whilst I contemplating sticking a fork into my very troubulsome likely barren womb